Over the last few months, adjusting to having another person in our family has been quite something. I’m not complaining but it is really hard work trying to balance everything and everyone. Various things have fallen through the cracks and every day has become very monotonous and semi predictable (which is comfortable but not what I want for my life)
So today after having a week of sick kids and more monotony-I can to the realisation that I have put down any specific goals or had some time to dream a little. I’ve often found that when I do this then I feel more motivated and it tends to put a little more push into my days. Anyway, I’m going to start my list and elaborate on a separate journal (just so that I don’t jam up cyber space with my bla bla bla)
1. Have a set quiet time alone : no TV, no schedules, just God and me.
2. Go to gym more regularly for at least 30mins
3. Organise my home better. Make it user friendly for adults and children; create more space
4. Have at least one date night with each child every month (for Tim too)
5. Play more piano & flute – learn one new piece every 2 months
6. Make one item of clothing for each child per month
7. Bake once a week with the kids
8. Do one science project per week
9. Do one romantic thing for Tim at least once a week.
10. Write letters,journals and emails to each child once a month
11. Get minimum of one freelance job per month
12. Make a habit of going to the market for fresher fruits and veggies.
13. Try 1 new recipe per month
There is a whole lot more but I’m a little tired now – so I’ll continue in the morning.
That’s when I’ll list some of the dreams I have like 1. Take the children to Disney land when Jude if older than 4.